To partner with parents in leading kids to walk in the light.
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."
1 Peter 2:9
"In the Light” Children’s Ministry Values:
• Partnering with parents in making disciples of Christ. Eph. 6:4: "Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord."
• Depending on God in prayer to do what He alone can do. Eph. 3:20: "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine... "
• Protecting children with an uncompromising safety process. Neh. 4:9: " ... we prayed to our God and posted a guard... "
• Creating an exciting and fun learning environment with excellence. Col. 3:23: "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men."
• Affirming leaders to use their God-given gifts. 1 Thess. 5:11: " ... encourage one another and build each other up ..."